Sept. 12 &13 at Hochstetler Milling
Discover the relaxing, casual log home lifestyle on the popular Log Home
Tour. Visit up 8 beautiful homes on the self-guided auto tour and talk to the
owners about the joys of “back-to-nature” living. Your small donation of $10.
per person goes to the American Cancer Society.
• Free educational seminars on
planning, designing, financing, and
building your log home.
• “Plan your dream” design workshop
by Steve Lykins and Bill Dinkins. Call
for details and reservations.
• Exhibits of log home furniture and
furnishings, wall decorations, doors
and windows, cabinetry – everything to
make your log home attractive.
• A small log cabin (13’x 24’) will be
built on the premises and auctioned
off at 4 p.m. on Saturday. Ideal as a
guest, hunting, or fishing cabin.
• Chainsaw carving, hand-hewing,
hand-peeling, blacksmith, watercolor
• Lumberjack Show featuring axe
throwing, 2-man crosscut sawing, and
• Antique steam engine in operation.
• Silent auction for authentic Amish
quilt and assorted handmade crafts.
• Food tent will serve mouth-watering
barbequed chicken, noodles and
sandwiches. Plus, open-kettle baked
beans, apple butter, kettle corn and
homemade ice cream, Amish pies,
cakes and pastries.
• An “Early Bird” breakfast including
kettle-cooked scrambled eggs, bacon,
stuffed sausage,pancakes, donuts, and
coffee or juice will be served at 7a.m.
on Saturday. Don’t miss it!
Hours: Friday, Sept.12, 11a.m. – 7p.m. & Saturday, Sept.13, 9a.m. – 5p.m.
Location: 552 Hwy. 95. (5 miles north of Loudonville and 1/2 mile east of the Hwy. 95
& 60 intersection). For more information call 800-368-1015 or 419-368-0004.
A fun-filled, two-day family event that all ages will enjoy!