This double rainbow appeared April 1 over John and Myra Piwowar’s Vances Mill Dairy in Uniontown, Pa. John said the day was cool, windy and overcast and just before 5:30 p.m., a downpour soaked the farm. After 10 minutes of rain, the sun came out and brought this brilliant rainbow with it.
- Purdue hopes to improve heat-stress tolerance of maize varieties
- Advance directives manage care issues, reduce end-of-life medical costs
- One-millionth Jeep Wrangler JK rolls out of Toledo plant
- Coshocton Co. farmer named OSU trustee
- New York ag leadership program continues
- Ecosystems work best when there’s diversity
- Visionary leaders in Ohio’s agricultural community to be honored in August