- 1 package crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- 16 turkey pepperoni slices
- 3 to 4 salami sticks, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups pizza or marinara sauce
Preheat oven to 375°. Separate dough and place individual pieces on work surface. Gently shape each piece into long triangle. Sprinkle triangles evenly with basil, if desired. Cut pepperoni pieces into crescent shapes using small cookie cutter or knife. (Each slice will make 2 crescents). Place 1 salami stick piece along base of each dough triangle. Partially roll up dough to cover salami and create brim of hat. Place 2 pepperoni crescents on top part of each hat; place on ungreased nonstick baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown at edges. Meanwhile, warm sauce in small saucepan over low heat. Serve hats with warm sauce for dipping.
Makes 8 servings