- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/4 pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, sliced
- 1/4 pound provolone cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease large baking sheet. Roll pizza crust dough into an approximately 10x14 inch rectangle on baking sheet. Layer with Genoa salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese to within 1/2 inch from edges of the dough. Roll jelly roll style. Seal edge with a fork. Bake in preheated oven 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Slice into 1 inch pieces to serve.
Posted in Appetizers and Beverages