Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1/4 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 cup fresh sliced parsnip, peeled and coarsely shredded
- 1 1/2 cup chopped apples, coarsely shredded (Red Delicious, suggested)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped green onion
Whisk buttermilk, sour cream, sugar, salt, and red pepper. Mix together parsnips, apple, and onions and drizzle with sour cream dressing. Serve chilled or at room temperature. (This can be prepared up to 8 hours in advance and kept chilled.) Makes 3 servings.
Amount Per Serving Calories 130.5 Total Carbs 29.7 g Dietary Fiber 5.9 g Sugars 13.9 g Total Fat 0.6 g