Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Heat butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add celery and onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add broth and heat to boil.
Remove skillet from heat. Add stuffing, apples, raisins and cinnamon and mix lightly.
Spoon stuffing mixture into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until stuffing is hot.