Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 3/4 cup salad oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 4 cups shredded green or red cabbage
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored and diced
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, basil, mustard, TABASCO® Sauce, and green onion in a large bowl and mix well. Stir in cabbage and apples. Cover and chill several hours or overnight. Makes 6 to 8 servings.