- 1 refrigerated/ready-made piecrust
- Cooking spray
- 6 or 7 baking apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place apples, sugar, walnuts, flour and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and toss well.
- Transfer piecrust to baking sheet.
- Spoon apple mixture into center of piecrust and fold up sides of pastry to capture apples and juices.
- Dot with butter. B
- ake for 45 to 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.