- 14 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives or green onion tops
Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks to medium bowl. Reserve 24 white halves. Finely chop remaining four white halves. Mash yolks with fork. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice and pepper; mix well. Add chopped egg whites, bacon, cheese and chives; mix well. Spoon one heaping tablespoon yolk mixture into each reserved egg white half. Refrigerate, covered, to blend flavors.
Recipe provided by American Egg Board.