- 30 mini fillo shells, 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup fat-free half and half
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs real bacon bits
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- fresh chives for garnish, optional
- Place fillo shells on baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, half and half, cheese, bacon bits and onion.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of filling into each fillo shell.
- Bake at 375ºF until quiches puff and turn slightly brown or about 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chives, if desired.