- 3/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 medium ripe tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing with onion in small bowl; reserve 1/2 cup for sandwich spread.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Let chicken cool slightly, then slice.
- Evenly spread reserved mayonnaise mixture on rolls.
- Evenly top bottoms with lettuce, chicken, tomato, bacon, then roll tops.