- 12 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 package (4 ounces) herb flavored cream cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas (about 10 inches)
- 2 cups spinach leaves (about 20 leaves)
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, rinsed and drained
- Spread cheese evenly over one side of each tortilla.
- Place deli roast beef over cheese leaving 1/2-inch border around edges.
- Place spinach leaves over beef.
- Arrange peppers down center, over spinach.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to overnight before serving.
- To serve, cut each roll crosswise into 8 slices.
- Arrange cut side up on serving platter.