- 2 pounds new red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 4 cups loosely packed coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- Place potatoes in 2-quart microwaveable casserole.
- Add water; cover with lid.
- Microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes or just until potatoes are tender; stir. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- Drain potatoes; rinse with cold water.
- Drain again.
- Mix mayo, chives and vinegar in large bowl until blended.
- Add potatoes and remaining ingredients; toss to coat.