- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed, well drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thousand Island salad dressing
- 4 slices process Swiss cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 8 thin slices deli corned beef
Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. In a small bowl, combine sauerkraut and salad dressing. Place two cheese strips across the short side of each triangle. Fold corned beef slices in half; place over cheese. Top with sauerkraut mixture. Roll up each from the short side. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Posted in Breads and Pastries