Breakfast Biscuit Quiches
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped ham
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 EGGS
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.; 10 biscuits) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE cheese, ham and green onions in small bowl; mix well.
- BEAT eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- SEPARATE biscuits; press or roll each into a 5-inch round on lightly floured surface.
- PLACE 1 biscuit in each of 10 greased muffin cups, leaving the 2 cups in center of pan empty.
- PRESS biscuits firmly against bottom and sides of cups and form rim at top.
- SPOON 2 Tbsp. cheese mixture into each cup.
- POUR IN egg mixture, dividing evenly.
- BAKE in center of 350°F oven until filling is set and biscuits are deep golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- REMOVE from pan; serve warm.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes