- 4 cups cabbage (shredded or thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup carrot (grated or finely sliced)
- 1/4 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/3 tablespoon onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon dill (or basil or parsley)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, light or low-fat
- 1/2 cup yogurt, non-fat plain
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Wash and prepare vegetables for chopping.
- Use a cheese grater or slice all vegetables thinly with a sharp knife.
- Put in a large bowl.
- Add herbs to taste.
- Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, and sugar in a small bowl. Blend well. Add to vegetables.
- Mix well. Keep in refrigerator until ready to eat.