Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2 sweet onions, peeled and diced
- 2 large fresh tomatoes (or 4 medium tomatoes), peeled and diced
- 4 tomatillos, minced
- 2 serrano chiles, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 fresh limes, juice only
- 3 cups cooked black beans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed, toasted
Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes to blend flavors. Keeps refrigerated up to one week.