- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 can (15 ounce) prepared chili with beans
- 4 franks, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup crushed corn chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Combine chili, franks and tomatoes in medium saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until hot.
- Stir in macaroni and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Spoon into a 2-quart baking dish; cover.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and top with remaining cheese combined with corn chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until hot.