- 1 (10 1/2 oz.) pkg. large marshmallows
- 2/3 chunky peanut butter*
- 1/2 butter, cubed
- 1/4 corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 flaked coconut
- 1/2 sunflower kernels
- 1/2 chopped peanuts
- 1/2 raisins
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
In large microwave-safe bowl, combine marshmallows, peanut butter, butter, corn syrup and vanilla. Microwave, uncovered, at 70% power 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spread into greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350° 15 to 20 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
*Note: Reduced-fat or generic brands of peanut butter are not recommended for this recipe.
This chewy treat is full of goodies like marshmallows, raisins, chocolate chips and sunflower kernels.