Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2/3 cup couscous
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast (about 1/2 lb boneless, skinless)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked (1/2 cup dry) or 1 can (15 oz) garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
In medium saucepan, bring water, salt, and curry powder to boil; stir in couscous. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 5 minutes. Fluff with fork. Add chicken, garbanzos, cabbage, onions, and celery. Combine orange rind, orange juice, olive oil, and pepper in small bowl; stir with wire whisk until blended. Add to couscous mixture; toss well. Serve immediately or chill.