- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups (8 ozs.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 s cooked chicken breast meat, chopped
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon jalapenos, diced
Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease 2-quart casserole. Combine rice, cheese, chicken, evaporated milk, onion, eggs, cilantro, butter and jalapenos in prepared casserole; stir well.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Season with salt.
For freeze ahead prepare as above; do not bake. Cover; freeze up to 2 months Thaw overnight in refrigerator. Uncover. Preheat oven to 350. Bake 60 to 70 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Season with salt.
Courtesy of Nestle USA, Inc.