- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 lb) package sliced bacon
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick inserted on the diagonal starting where bacon seam overlaps.
- Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture.
- Coat a rack and broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
- 3 cups frozen corn (or fresh is you have it)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1Mix zest, juice and sugar
- Stream in oil while whisking and whisk until combined about a min or two
- Add corn, tomatoes and Avocado and mix gently