Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1/4 (1/2 stick) butter
- 8 ozs. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 green onion, sliced
- 1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons milk or light cream
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut-up
- 2 cups cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (approx. 8 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- hot cooked spinach fettuccine or egg noodles (approx. 12 oz.)
- 1/2 (2 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
In 3-quart saucepan melt butter; add mushrooms and green onion. saute 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in chicken soup and milk until well combined.
Add cream cheese and cook over low heat, stirring mixture occasionally, until cream cheese is melted. Stir in chicken, shrimp and sherry; heat through. (Do not boil.)
Just before serving, stir in parsley. Mound fettuccine on serving platter or on individual plates. Spoon chicken-shrimp mixture over fettuccine. Sprinkle each with Cheddar cheese.