Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 2 (15 1/2 oz.) cans hot chili beans
- 1 (16 oz.) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 1/4 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
In Dutch oven or large saucepan, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medim heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Uses less fat, sugar and salt.