Chilled Garlic Soy Cucumbers
- 2 large seedless cucumbers, sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 2/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Place cucumber rounds in a large plastic bag.
- Whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and sugar.
- Pour mixture over the cucumbers in the plastic bag.
- Seal the plastic bag tightly and shake the bag around, making sure to coat all the cucumbers.
- Place in the refrigerator for minimum of 12 hours.
- If you are able to, give the bag a shake every so often, but if not, definitely give it a good shake before serving.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox