Chippy Chocolate Cookie Mix
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Additional ingredients:
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- In a 1-quart glass container, layer half of the cake mix, peanut butter chips and remaining cake mix.
- Cover and store in a cool dry place up to 6 months.
- Yield: 1 batch (about 4 cups).
- To prepare cookies: In a large bowl, combine the cookie mix, oil and eggs.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until tops are cracked.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox