Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza
- 1 tube (16 1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar 2 cups cold half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes; gently run a flexible metal spatula under crust to loosen.
- Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until blended.
- Spread over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 14-16 slices.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes