- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Yield: 4 dozen.