Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, oil and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Beat in pudding mix and water.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the chocolate mixture and mix well (dough will be stiff).
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until set and edges are firm.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- Yield: about 8 1/2 dozen.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes