Crispy Wings in a Peach Sauce
- 1 “party pack” of chicken wings, about 2.5-3 pounds
- Seasonings for chicken: salt, pepper, chili powder
- 2 medium peaches, ripe, peeled, pitted and quartered
- 1 teaspoon spicy chili powder, or up to 1 tablespoon of a milder one
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- For wings: Season well with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Either grill or deep fry them.
- You want crispy skin.
- Grill them over direct heat till skin is crispy, and if they aren’t done, cook a little longer over indirect heat.
- For dipping sauce: Blend peaches in a blender or food processor first.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and simmer in sauce pan until reduced to about half.
- Toss crispy wings in sauce and serve hot.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes