Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 1/2 lbs. beef chuck, cut in 2? cubes
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (16 oz) diced tomatoes, with juice
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 large potato, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/4 cup dark molasses
- 1 cup water
Place beef in crock pot. Stir flour around beef to coat. Sprinkle salt, garlic powder, ginger, and pepper over beef. Layer remaining ingredients over top of beef. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.