- 3/4 pound roast pork, cubed
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 6 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 8-oz. can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 3 oz. can chow mein noodles
In large skillet, cook bacon just until crisp; drain and set aside. In large bowl toss together bacon, pork, lettuce, water chestnuts and green onions. For dressing, in small bowl stir together soy sauce, honey, catsup and dry mustard. Add dressing and chow mein noodles to salad; tossing lightly to coat. Serves 4.
Make pork roast the night before and plan for this ?planned over? supper, or purchase deli pork roast. Pair with fresh breadsticks hot from the oven.