This flavorful potato dip makes a great change from salsa or ranch dip.
- 2 s packaged, frozen mashed potatoes (firmly packed)
- 1 milk
- 1/2 light or regular ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 pitted Kalamata or ripe olives, chopped
- 1/4 red onion or chives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
Prepare potatoes according to package directions using 1 cup milk 6 minutes in microwave (3-4 minutes on stovetop). Stir remaining ingredients into potatoes; cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Posted in Dips, Spreads and Glazes