Double Chocolate Chunk Mint Cookies
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- 6 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Set aside. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and extract; mix well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto baking sheets sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until cookies are set.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Makes 4 dozen cookies.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes