- 2 cups salad greens of your choice
- 1 cup chopped vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, green beans)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, canned in light syrup, drained
- 1/2 cup Dynamite Dressing
- 2 tablespoons raisins or dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts, any kind
- Dynamite Dressing:
- 1/2 cup nonfat yogurt, fruit-flavored
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
To make the Dynamite Dressing: mix all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve. Mix the Dynamite Dressing and chopped vegetables. Put salad greens on a large platter or salad bowl. Top salad greens with vegetable and dressing mixture. Top with raisins and nuts and serve.
Produce for Better Health Foundation.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox