Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2 cups salad greens of your choice
- 1 cup chopped vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, green beans)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, canned in light syrup, drained
- 1/2 cup Dynamite Dressing
- 2 tablespoons raisins or dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts, any kind
- Dynamite Dressing:
- 1/2 cup nonfat yogurt, fruit-flavored
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
To make the Dynamite Dressing: mix all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve. Mix the Dynamite Dressing and chopped vegetables. Put salad greens on a large platter or salad bowl. Top salad greens with vegetable and dressing mixture. Top with raisins and nuts and serve.
Produce for Better Health Foundation.