- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls (16 rolls)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 teaspoon buttermilk salad dressing mix (1/4 of .4 oz. pkg.)
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar, Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese (4 ozs.)
For crust, unroll crescent rolls and pat into 15 1/2×2-inch baking pan. Bake according to package directions. Cool.
Meanwhile, in small mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, dillweed and salad dressing mix. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Sprinkle with desired toppings then shredded Cheddar, Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese.
Topping options: Finely chopped broccoli, cauliflower or green pepper; seeded and chopped tomato; thinly sliced green onion, black olives, or celery; or shredded carrots.