- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt (or mayonnaise)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Pinch of dry mustard, salt and pepper
Combine eggs, zucchini, carrots, celery and green onion in bowl; set aside. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, and seasonings until thoroughly blended. Combine cream cheese mixture and egg mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Serve on split hard rolls, bagels, whole wheat or white bread slices or croissants.
Recipe provided by Iowa Egg Council.