Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid hot sauce
- 6 hard cooked eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (4 oz) jar whipped pimento cream cheese
- Dash of white pepper
In a food processor or blender, combine juices, mustard, mayonnaise and hot sauce. Add the hard-cooked eggs, one at a time, until all have been combined. Beat in the seasoned salt, pimento cream cheese and white pepper. Chill well and serve with raw fresh vegetables.
Recipe provided by the Ohio Poultry Association.