- 1 (2 layer) pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 s plain yogurt
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries or raspberries, sliced
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
Prepare and bake cake mix using package directions for two 9-inch cake pans. Remove to wire rack; cool. Split layers horizontally into halves. Combine yogurt, lemonade concentrate and condensed milk in bowl and mix well. Spread 1/4 of mixture over 1 cake layer. Stack cake layers with fruit between, alternating kiwifruit and strawberries and spreading 1/4 of lemonade mixture over each cake layer. Mixture will run down side of cake. Decorate top of cake with concentric rings of remaining fruit. Chill until serving time.