- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place potatoes in an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese, ham and onions.
- Whisk eggs, milk, pepper and salt; pour over all.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake, uncovered, 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.