Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 (8 oz.) mild fish fillet, such as grouper, sole or ono
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot,
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- fresh cilantro sprigs
saute fillet in butter 5 minutes, turning once. Transfer to serving platter. Sprinkle fillet with gingerroot, garlic, sugar, soy sauce, and green onions. Heat oil in skillet over high heat 1 minute or until very hot (almost smoking). Drizzle hot oil over fish. Garnish with cilantro, and serve immediately. Yield: one serving.