- 1 loaf (1 pound) Italian bread
- 2 packages (7.6 oz each) frozen Cajun blackened grilled fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, patted dry
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Cut the top half off the loaf of bread; carefully hollow out top and bottom, leaving a 1/2-inch shell (save removed bread for another use). Microwave fish fillets according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine butter and garlic; spread over cut sides of bread. In bread bottom, layer fish, red peppers and cheese. Replace bread top. Wrap loaf in foil. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice and serve immediately.