- 10 frozen soft white dinner rolls
- 1 (6.5 oz.) container garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced sundried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon diced pitted kalamata olives
- 1 (8 oz.) jar marinara sauce, warmed
Heat oven to 375°. Remove rolls from bag; thaw 10 minutes. With thumb, make indentation in center of each roll. In medium bowl, mix cheese, sundried tomatoes and olives. Place 1 tablespoon cheese mixture in each indentation. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until tops are light golden brown. Serve with warmed marinara sauce.