Gingered Spaghetti Squash
- 1 small spaghetti squash cut in half, deseeded
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon minced ginger
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- Place squash on baking dish and add the butter, honey, ginger and seasoning.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes until squash is al dente.
- Do not overcook the squash.
- Spoon out squash and check for seasoning.
- Keep warm for serving.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes