- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups Koala Crisp cereal
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cherries
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large ungreased roasting pan, combine the popcorn, cereal and cherries.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter.
- Add honey and cinnamon; cook and stir until heated through.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake at 325° for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Store in airtight containers.
- Yield: 10 cups.