- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 drops purple assorted neon food colors and egg dye
- Clear clean disposable vinyl glove (nonpowdered)
- Rubber band
- 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon green assorted neon food colors and egg dye
- To make the hand, mix 1 1/2 cups water and 4 to 5 drops purple neon food color.
- Pour into glove and secure with rubber band or twist-tie.
- Place in resealable plastic bag and seal bag (to prevent possible leaks).
- Freeze 8 hours or overnight until solid.
- Just before serving, mix soda, lemonade concentrate and green neon food color in punch bowl.
- To serve, float hand in punch bowl.
- If desired, glove may be removed from the ice hand.
- The purple color will blend with the green punch.