- 1 cup plus 4 1/2 teaspoons raspberry vinaigrette, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1 cup vinaigrette and half of the rosemary.
- Add chicken.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, combine the jam, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, and remaining vinaigrette and rosemary; set aside.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Place chicken skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Turn; grill 10-20 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with raspberry sauce.