- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 ears corn with husks
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Mix butter and taco seasoning mix.
- Carefully pull back husk of each ear of corn; remove silk.
- Spread butter mixture over corn.
- Pull husks back over ears; tie husks securely with thin piece of husk or string.
- Cover and grill corn 4 to 5 inches from medium heat 20-30 minutes, turning frequently, until tender.
- Simplify: Grilling adds a smoky flavor to these cobs of corn, but you can get similar results by cooking corn on the stove-top.
- Spread the seasoned butter on the corn just before serving.