Grilled Steak with Creamy Peppercorn Sauce
- 1 boneless beef strip steak (1 lb.), well trimmed
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 Tbsp. green peppercorns
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- BRUSH both sides of steak with oil.
- Grill 4 to 6 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160ºF).
- Remove from grill; cover.
- Let stand 5 min. MEANWHILE, mix cornstarch and sugar with whisk in medium saucepan.
- Gradually stir in broth; cook on medium heat 2 min. or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add cream cheese spread and peppercorns; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is melted and sauce is well blended.
- SLICE steak. Serve topped with sauce.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox