- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup nectarines, sliced
- 1 cup kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Honey Ginger Sauce:
- 1?3 cup 100% orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1?8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1?8 teaspoon ground ginger
In a large bowl, combine fruit. In a small bowl, mix all honey ginger sauce ingredients until well blended.
Pour honey ginger sauce over fruit and toss together. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes and serve chilled.