- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup nectarines, sliced
- 1 cup kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Honey Ginger Sauce:
- 1?3 cup 100% orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1?8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1?8 teaspoon ground ginger
In a large bowl, combine fruit. In a small bowl, mix all honey ginger sauce ingredients until well blended.
Pour honey ginger sauce over fruit and toss together. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes and serve chilled.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox